Re: Hackers can’t solve Surveillance

shelley at misanthropia.org shelley at misanthropia.org
Fri Feb 13 11:47:49 PST 2015

----------
On February 13, 2015 10:43:21 AM Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 02:25:34PM -0300, hellekin wrote:
> > > I am a bit paranoid about HACKERSPACE, since likely the
> > > dear NSA might have infiltrated it.
> > >
> > *** Then terrorists win.
>
> The paranoid in me is not sure what is considered "terrorist"
> nowadays.
>
> I am pretty sure some of the heroes I studied in high school
> are considered "terrorist"s nowadays.

Your paranoia may not be without merit.  The TLAs consider people who quote
the 'founding fathers' or who invoke the Constitution (and not just the
NRA-level gun nuts) to be ter'rists.  People who use encryption or pay for
their daily caffeine fix with cash (or, gods forbid, btc) are deemed worthy
of scrutiny.

So, yeah... most of us on this list are already screwed (at least the ones
who aren't TLA spies and pigkissers themselves.)