Learning from dpr mistakes

Travis Biehn tbiehn at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 17:00:59 PST 2015

The feds probably had enough to convict even without his laptops'
contents...

But yeah, monitoring the environment is a solid idea, as is CPU <-> RAM
encrypted pipeline.

Internet access is usually the first thing that's cut. (Unless your
attacker knows you use it as a trigger, or maybe possibly thought about
using it as a trigger.)

Travis