[cryptography] [Cryptography] How the CIA Made Google

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 02:04:59 PST 2015

On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 6:31 PM, ianG <iang at iang.org> wrote:
> On 31/01/2015 16:14 pm, John Young wrote:
>>
>> An early program of Highlands Group was perception management by
>> which public opinion would be shaped by disparagement of opposition
>> to ubiquitous gov-com spying with gambits like "tin-foil hat," "conspiracy
>> theory," and other forms of reputation attacks.
>
> Sadly, these are really good tactics.  They're almost costless, they really
> hit hard against the auditing public, and they're almost blameless.
> I'd love to see evidence of the program, and I don't doubt it exists, it's
> just too good to pass up on.
> Even if we see the evidence, the masses still won't believe it.  But,
> speaking for myself, knowing that there was compelling verified evidence of
> actual skulduggery was something that kept me sane.

Some would say the program is globalization... more delicately,
a cooperation of sovereignties towards a common goal. Whether
you can expect to see written evidence proofs ala Snowden
depends on how much of the material in groups like the above,
Bilderberg, UN, the usual suspects are recorded as opposed to
being just chats. Another question is if so, what is/are the common
goals? Are they planned/negotiated, or simply coming together from
the subconscious. These are areas where you need wide ranging
research/articles/books as in the OP taking it all in to take speculation
to hypothesis to discovery of a presence, if any.