I Encourage Everyone, Right Here And Now, To Donate Money To His Three Main Security Programs, Which He Uses The Most!

Cathal Garvey cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me
Fri Feb 6 11:19:02 PST 2015

Does Werner have a Gratipay account so I can sign up for monthly
support? (Or, uh, Patreon)

Not enough developers of this infrastructure make it *convenient* to
support their work. And, that may sound mercenary, but it's the reality;
whether you're selling a product or soliciting donations, if you make it
hard to buy/donate you'll get nothing.

So yea, I'll go support Werner, but I'd love to see him make it easier
to help him develop GPG. Same goes for the rest of 'em; plenty of
"donate once", which makes you feel like a cheapskate for offering only
€1, not enough "commit to €1 a month", which is practically a no-brainer.

--
Scientific Director, IndieBio Irish Programme
  Got a biology-inspired business idea that $50,000 -