www.nsa-observer.net

grarpamp grarpamp@gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 05:11:50 EST 2015

On Sun, Feb 1, 2015 at 9:14 AM, John Young <jya@pipeline.com> wrote:
> Crypto is trap- and back-doored and corrupt, so it is warned by
> Remember when cpunk seers cautioned commodiously of sinister
> authorities and their vilainous contractors, and encouraged heroically
> to assassinate them anonymously? Remember the gradual hiring
> of those seers to remain in place while aiding and abetting the
> authorities as contractors to invent and promise comsec and privacy
> and anonymity, generously trap- and back-doored and trojaned and

... so when all is declared or known to be well fucked and jiggered...

> dark far away from the electromagnetic spectrum -- quanta-land,
> teleportation nirvana, across rivernet of Styx Stux.

 ...have we naught left to do but ride horseback to meet in the rainsoaked
barn of friends the next town over, while the adversary continue using
quanta against us. Or do we recognize there must be something useful
in their spectrum that gives them power... and thus put out our
antenna to capture it, modulate it, amplify it, and broadcast it back
to them.