Military porn (in words)

Tomas Overdrive Petru tpetru at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 04:45:15 PST 2015

I'm not Anglo-Saxon btw. I'm from one of ex-occupied country. You know
CzechoSlovakia? So that country where Russian tanks where since 1968 and
most of intelligence was  and beaten regulary. You know totalitarianism
under Russia supervise. So IMHO some personal and family experience. In
case I should decide if to emigrate/migrate to Chicago or Leningrad
[Snkt. Petersburg], guess what I will answer? ;]

 Cheers,
-- Overdrive

--
“Borders I have never seen one. But I have heard they exist in the minds of some people.”
  ―     Thor Heyerdahl

Hackerspace project ........ https://labka.cz
Telegram ................... @over23
Telefon .................... 00420 721 007 507
facebook ................... facebook.com/overdrive23
twitter .................... https://twitter.com/#!/over2393
GnuPG key FingerPrint ...... 08EA E4DC EF85 0F02 9267 5B48 2E58 6902 C5F8 794C
Public key ................. http://overdrive.dronezone.eu/overdrive.txt