[tor-talk] A curious email from Twitter mentioning Tor Project

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 26 14:14:53 PST 2015

On Sat, 26 Dec 2015 18:08:20 +0100
rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> Dnia piÄ…tek, 25 grudnia 2015 08:57:12 Rayzer pisze:
> > Alfie John wrote:
> > >
> > > To cause a chilling effect:
> > >     https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chilling_effect
> > >
> > > Alfie
> >
> > If the feds wanted info on an account that was usable the last thing
> > they'd want Twitter to do was give the account holder the shivers.
>
> They might not want the information (they probably have it any way),
> but they might want to convince those people to stop doing what
> they're doing. And chilling effect tends to work for some.
]

	it's the same dumb scam that fukerberg is doing. A while back
	the facebook cunts launched the same psy-op. Hey, we have
	'information' that an evil state is 'attacking' you, but that's
	all we can say. Of course, it's understood that the attacker is
	russian, chinese, or arab terrists, or something like that.

	And captain americuntwitter is saving you! Aren't you glad
	that you live in a liberal democracy?