Military porn (in words)

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Sun Dec 20 14:45:01 PST 2015

On 12/20/15, juan <juan.g71 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Dec 2015 15:11:06 +0100
> rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:
>
>> Dnia niedziela, 20 grudnia 2015 03:36:03 juan pisze:

>> > 	Not too off topic, I daresay.
>> >
>> > 	But we can make it a lot more on topic. 'cypherpunks' should
>> > 	stop wasting time trying to encrypt email and should start
>> > 	building missiles instead. DIY missiles would cause a real
>> > shift in power.
>>
>> The "rocketpunk" mailing list is that way. --->
>
> 	Amd what's the way for state apologists unable to put 2+2
> 	together?

For those who want some practical experience in an all weapons
allowed, relatively large, politically anarchist, not quite a state,
Rojava is your destination :)

And those Kurdish women - they are worth fighting for. I posted a
succinct summary video in another thread - for the lazy, CcLPyfgXBAk
is your ID.

Enjoy your rockets, PUNKS!