The USA Fake Of The Moon Landings

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 09:53:54 PST 2015

On Fri, 18 Dec 2015 10:02:51 +0100
rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> But don't you understand -- they're all REPTILIANS! Shape-shifting
> reptilians! They're in cahoots to kill and eat us, and steal our
> precious precious gold!

	Yeah. But at least they provide ample funding for 'non'
	government organizations pretending to 'fight' for 'privacy' eh.

> That's why the governments cooperate even though it would seem they
> should not.

	Why shouldn't governments cooperate?

	Wait rysiek, are you seriously mocking people who know that
	governments are criminal organizations that exist for the
	benefit of the criminal organization, not the subjects?

	And given the above fact, why shouldnt diferent nation states
	cooperate to better opress their subjects?

	Do you have any clue about the history of 'international'
	european monarchies? Ever looked at the history book? How bad
	was your brainwashing in your little public school?

	Ah no. Nation states don't cooperate and there isn't a single
	example of international bureaucracy out there.

	As to the rest of your stupid rant...well, you keep showing
	your true colors.