The USA Fake Of The Moon Landings

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Fri Dec 18 08:53:29 PST 2015

rysiek wrote:
> But don't you understand -- they're all REPTILIANS! Shape-shifting reptilians!
> They're in cahoots to kill and eat us, and steal our precious precious gold!

My dad was working for NASA during the Apollo missions. Simply, anyone
who doesn't think Armstong walked on the moon is a nutjob.

One of the things my dad bequeathed me was an Omega "Moon Watch"... at
least that's the way Omega advertised them. What was unique about the
one I had vs the advertised store variety was the fact that it was an
old fashioned wind-up, as opposed to the retail version, a self-winder.

Why the difference? As my dad put it "We didn't know if a self-winder
would work in zero-gravity", and they weren't willing to take the risk.

If the moon landing was a hoax, it was such an intricate one it would
have cost more to execute then actually landing someone on the moon.

--
RR

"You might want to ask an expert about that - I just fiddled around
with mine until it worked..."