The USA Fake Of The Moon Landings

David I. Emery die at dieconsulting.com
Thu Dec 17 21:45:15 PST 2015

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 05:50:01PM -0300, juan wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Dec 2015 12:03:14 -0500
> 	Oh, ok. I thoguht the first landing was a bit a earlier.
> 	Anyway, so far nobody has provided much detail about radar
> 	resolution. Yes, voice comms were allegedly followed, yes, you
> 	can bounce microwaves off the moon. I freely admit that my
> 	knowledge of em theory is lacking so I wouldn't mind more
> 	information to go from "bounce radio off the moon" (big object)
> 	to realtime tracking of a small object on the moon, and without
> 	any fancy 'dsp' microelectronics.

	It is insanity to reply to this, but then I am quite certifiably
insane...

	Observers saw and timed the osculation of the radio signals from
the spacecraft in lunar orbit by the moon, saw correct Doppler for the
geometry involved from THEIR site (and correct timing for osculation)...
and saw the coherence of the signal consistent with a direct
transmission and not scattering from the moons rough surface (which
creates a considerable smearing of a wideband signal such as the Unified
S band telemetry/voice signals (and especially the video) due to the
path length (and thus delay) differences from all the random reflecting
points.

	And during the journey to the moon and back from the moon the
angles (and Doppler) observed when the highly directional ground
antennas were pointed for maximum signal corresponded to those predicted
from the the path of the spacecraft and not the reflective moon - which
eventually was not even close to being inside the beamwidth of the
antennas used.

	To simulate all of this realistically for tracking sites in
multiple continents would have required actually sending dummy
spacecraft  to carry out the maneuvers and emit the "fake" signals.

	And if it isn't obvious, not only did private hams follow radio
signals from these missions, but so did various professional
intelligence and radio (and optical) astronomy sites, some with
substantial dish antennas and sophisticated gear. Many of these folks
(some obviously not friendly to the USA) would have to have been very
well fooled - or in on the game - not to have called our bluff.

--
  Dave Emery N1PRE/AE, die at dieconsulting.com  DIE Consulting, Weston, Mass 02493
'For Rent' sign still vainly flapping outside on the weed encrusted pole - in