The USA Fake Of The Moon Landings

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 00:55:11 PST 2015

On Mon, 14 Dec 2015 08:19:13 +0000 (UTC)
jim bell <jdb10987 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

	Oh, ok. So in principle the stars were underexposed to the
	point of not showing up on film.

	On the other hand, if you point a camera at the sky, on the
	moon, during the lunar night, shouldn't you be able to
	get...something?

	What about radar resolution? Is it possible to track a 5 x 5 x
	5 m object from a distance of 350,000 kilometers?