The USA Fake Of The Moon Landings

David I. Emery die at dieconsulting.com
Sun Dec 13 14:39:48 PST 2015

On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 04:03:20PM -0500, Steve Kinney wrote:

> How is it possible that /no/ credible evidence that the Apollo
> program was a hoax has surfaced by now?  All I have seen is
> speculation, elevated to "evidence" in the eyes of some beholders
> by confirmation bias.

	I assume you guys are well aware that a number of hams/RF hackers
successfully received the downlinks from the Apollo missions at the moon.

	This includes one well documented case of a guy who built a
big enough VHF array to intercept the actual VHF voice link between the LEM
and the Command module... and several folks who saw both LEM and Command
module S band downlinks and recovered voice.

	Doing so was well within the capabilities of individual techy
hams of the era, at least those who had access to a decent sized dish
(not uncommon for EME "moonbounce" back then) ... and some RF
engineering background.

--
  Dave Emery N1PRE/AE, die at dieconsulting.com  DIE Consulting, Weston, Mass 02493
'For Rent' sign still vainly flapping outside on the weed encrusted pole - in