Assange believes too late for any pervasive privacy

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Fri Dec 11 15:06:42 PST 2015

On 12/11/15, Shelley <shelley at misanthropia.org> wrote:
> I'm not a ter'rist, not doing anything particularly interesting or illegal,
> don't really have much I care to hide... and that's exactly why the fucking
> government is not allowed to read my email and track my every move.

"I don't have to be doing anything wrong to want my privacy."

> I refuse.

So do I!

<scare quotes>Beware! We are breaking the first rule of non compliance.

What's the first rule of non compliance?

Do NOT talk about non compliance!

But what's the rule - only want to know how to not comply in a compliant way?!

Listen, you don't get it do you - I just gave you the first damn rule.

But that sounded like a freedom of speech rule and on the vector of
freedom of speech your rule's at a rather distasteful end?

Fecwha?! What the fuck are you smoking!?!#!

It's a mathema... [!!SLAP!!] [!!POW!!]