Trotting out Muhammad Ali to accuse Trump of bigotry is like bringing out the KKK to Tolerance Week.

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Thu Dec 10 19:17:24 PST 2015

Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> Gotta give it to Daniel Greenfield - he sure knows how to grab a
> catchy phrase :)
>
> http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261082/martin-luther-king-when-muhammad-ali-joined-black-daniel-greenfield
>
> Starts off slow, but picks up part way through:
> http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/261058/guide-progressives-trying-understand-trump-daniel-greenfield
>
> :)

I killist people who reference frontpagemag and theblaze, even as a
joke. Because...

"Inside Every Rabid Right-Winger Is A faggot Screaming To Get Buttfucked
With Their Own Gun", but I wouldn't even touch these asses with YOUR dick.

--
RR

"You might want to ask an expert about that - I just fiddled around
with mine until it worked..."