Satoshi Hacked/Leaked/Hoaxed And Outed

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Wed Dec 9 08:21:15 PST 2015

juan wrote:
> The same guy who wants to overthrow the financial establishment

What makes you think he wants to do that? Bitcoin would be a great way
for old-line criminal networks like the Maf to use the global banking
system, another Maf, unencumbered.

I've NEVER trusted the ethics of people involved in cyber-endeavors.
They're 99% (# pulled from my ass) feudal (while referring to themselves
falsely as anarchists), and middle class.

--
RR

"You might want to ask an expert about that - I just fiddled around
with mine until it worked..."