Satoshi Hacked/Leaked/Hoaxed And Outed

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 23:36:22 PST 2015

On Tue, 8 Dec 2015 23:31:13 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> http://www.wired.com/2015/12/bitcoins-creator-satoshi-nakamoto-is-probably-this-unknown-australian-genius/
> http://gizmodo.com/this-australian-says-he-and-his-dead-friend-invented-bi-1746958692

	http://panopticrypt.com/about.html

	"Panopticrypt was founded by Dr Craig Wright, the only person in
	the world* to hold all three GIAC Security Expert (GSE)
	certifications, making him certifiably the world’s foremost IT
	security expert."

	That ^^^^^^^ is some world class bullshit.

	Even better

	"Since 2012 Dr Wright has served as the Executive Vice
	President of Strategy Development for the Centre for Strategic
	Cyberspace + Security Science (UK), with a focus on
	coordinating government bodies in securing cyber systems. Dr
	Wright has been engaged as a digital forensic expert and
	trainer with the Australian Federal Police. "

	The same guy who wants to overthrow the financial establishment
	is a contractor/lapdog of the most despicable branch of the
	fascist state? Makes a lot of sense. Not.

	Also wired's article seem to amount to "I read a bunch of (now
	deleted) posts on some random blog on the interwebs that I
	think prove (maybe) that xxxx is yyyy. Or maybe not"