[tor-talk] How does one remove the NSA Virus off the BIOS Chip as described by Snowden in the ANT Program

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Tue Dec 8 08:27:07 PST 2015

grarpamp wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 6, 2015 at 6:04 AM, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
>> here's some fun for you:
>> https://peertech.org/files/taobios-v2.tar.bz2
> https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=peertech.org
> Today's fun has been jacked by the NSA ;)

This is really 'above my pay grade' but the only thing I saw of concern
(besides lack of *some* support in *some* instances for certain
browser/os combos) is:

> Chain issues     Contains anchor
> Subject     Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority - G2

Besides the onus of Go Daddy certifying you, my searching doesn't show
the above issue is a real problem, unless you're task is sever efficiency.

So I guess I need an explanation of "Today's fun has been jacked by the
NSA ;)"

--
RR

"You might want to ask an expert about that - I just fiddled around
with mine until it worked..."