DuckDuckGo

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 09:59:20 PST 2015

On Tue, 01 Dec 2015 10:44:44 +0100
rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> > Nevertheless that's why I consider DDG an obvious honeypot.  YMMV.
>
> Even if, not worse than Google or Bing. And they even sport a Tor
> Hidden Service, but I am guessing that's just to piss Juan off.

	Hehe =P

	Anyway, I think one of DDG's strongest features is that DDG is
	not google...

	I just noticed, dukgo.com redirects to duck.co - maybe that
	means they are not completely controlled by the US gov't. Or
	maybe it means that colombia is even more fucked than I
	thought.

	Oh, namecheap handles .co domains...

	Oh, .co registry : Internet S.A.S (subsidiary of
	Neustar),

	Oh, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neustar

	and so on and so forth...