Military porn (in words)

Rayzer Rayzer at riseup.net
Sat Dec 26 07:30:05 PST 2015

Александр dropped a link:

http://www.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-homophobic-murder-two-detained-after-man-is-beaten-and-tortured-to-death-in-anti-gay-attack-8614334.html

I just want to say. I've read at least one account of an incident like
this where some goons smashed up a gay club in St Petersburg and the
bartender was quoted as saying "They weren't from around here. Normally
we have no problems at all.". Those thugs were on some organization's
payroll with the funds supplied by the Soros foundation or similar.

Personally, I'm more concerned with gayfolk getting dragged to death
behind a pickup truck in Tex-ass or nailed to a fence in Why-oming.
Americans care who you fuck, Russians, in general don't, and because of
that  anyone in Russia making coffee klatch discussion about people's
gender preferences is suspect of having an agenda.

Anything can happen, That's 'life'. And the odds are ALWAYS 50-50 that
something weird could happen anywhere you go about any way you might
seem 'different' from the social norm. That's how FASCISTS 'get their
kicks'. Whether it be some gay person's head, or a 'hippie', or a
'gypsy' or... and singling out Russia as some sort of cesspool for that
behavior is simply ignorant. 'Merica, to me, seems to be Numero Uno in
that department. Donald Trump may become president.

--
RR

"You might want to ask an expert about that - I just fiddled around
with mine until it worked..."