Military porn (in words)

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 22:41:41 PST 2015

____

is ALL of this just propaganda?
> news articles, some of them from Russia themselves

Yes it is. 90% of it is a cheap and rubbish propaganda.
And if you didn't know, in Russia itself, there are A LOT of "bought"
journalists & media channels by the west.

The Russian government supports the violent murder of the LGBT+ community.

I think one could not say/write in more stupid way something about the
Russian government. It supports "violent" murder ONLY of terrorists and
soldiers from the armies of aggressors who invade in its sovereign land
(Napoleon, Hitler etc.).

As for the objective reality

> (https://www.rt.com/news/man-killed-homophobia-russia-198/):

There are indeed some murder cases of LGBT people in Russia every year. But
if you didn't know, *in EVERY country* there are cases when somebody get
killed out of all kind of reasons (including homophobia) . And one CAN NOT
say it is the "government policy" because there are some freaky
pedophiles/xenophobes/homophobes... in the country. Their percentage is
insignificant and not more than in the same greaat and bOOOld democratic US.
So, cut off your bullshit and stop whining.

Seriously, FUCK Russia.

*And seriously, FUCK YOU.*