"tinkering" punishable by destruction of property in TPP

Softy softservant at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 10:14:12 PST 2015

> Of course corp love and lobbied the idea/TPP because then they
> don't have publicly shamed products or spend money to fix them
> and can let tax sponsored chilling force work for them.

​Which would, then, put "cyber" onto the same LEA principal as doors --
namely,​ the onus is on oneself to stay honest when passing by an
open/unsecured door, knowing full well the riches exposed within are ripe
for the "criminal element" to plunder.

We readily blame the owner for not securing their home/car/whatever when
theft occurs.  We don't hear weekly roll-ups of five-finger discounted
items, nor of items which may have "fallen off the truck."   Change the
theft to one based on bits, and it's front page news ... seemingly because
it's so much more nefarious but really only because it's still a novelty in
the Mind of the Many.

Why aren't people indignant about the extra costs associated with theft?
Which makes cyber related costs rather trivial.
http://money.cnn.com/2010/10/18/news/economy/store_theft_drain_on_your_wallet/

The point being, inequality will allows foster theft.  Prisons will never
deter the Desperate nor Ruthless.  Since the System clearly benefits
overall from the inequality, and by extension the propagation of prisons,
this is a condition likely to continue - even probably survive The
Revolution:  Jail being seen as the barricade against "Them."

-daniel