[cryptome] Re: TheCthulhu / CthulhuSec to Cryptome

Michael Best themikebest at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 21:40:53 PST 2015

> Just call it "TheCthulhu Archive," or something other than Cryptome, then good to go.

That seems silly. No one's going to confuse it with the original, which is why you don't need to rename the files you post on your site. You don't need to call them "Cryptome's Nicholas Merrill v. FBI NSL History/Fee Request" and it's obviously TheCthulhu. Unlike the WikiLeaks mirror it doesn't even look like Cryptome.

> A dual hat locution worthy of ever-duplicitous cryptology.

What?

--Mike