The USA Fake Of The Moon Landings

Александр afalex169 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 23:28:40 PST 2015

> > It is not fake. We've got reflectors on the moon. We've got Lunar Laser
> Ranging experiment
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

oh... this mainstream argument is so expected. wau.
The Wikipedia & USFake Nasa are the most reliable resources on earth,
aren't they?

*Those retro-reflectors were planted on the Moon by HUMAN BEINGS and they
couldn't be planted by a moon-walker robot (like the Russians did before
Apollo program)?...*
right.

And in the meantime, think about the following logical question:
Why is it that today (almost 50 years AFTER the moon fairy tale), the
Americans buy Russian engines in order to deliver their rockets into cosmic
orbit? Where are the pooower engines of the "grand" Apollo program? There
are no such. *Then on which engines Americans flew to the moon 50 years
ago?* This technology was "lost" or stolen by the "bloody soviet agents"...
or maybe it has never been existed like their human landings?!

Moreover, there is very basic question like:
Where is the solid evidence that these retro-reflectors are indeed American
and not... Russian? The Russians sent to the moon several moonwalkers
"Lunokhod" who left there a similar technique before the Americans mission
began in the mid-60s.
Also, we can question the whole Apollo program and not only the human
landings - not only on which engines Americans flew to the moon, but what
happened to the "hundreds" of kg of lunar soil, allegedly brought to earth
by the the Apollo expeditions? We want them to give, let's say, 10 kg to an
INTERNATIONAL (not USfake) scientific organization with Russian and Chinese
scientists who will investigate it (oh, sorry, it's too secret and maybe
too altruistic for the "God's chosen nation" which cares about the welfare
of the whole world).

And most of all, as i already said:
*Where is the solid evidence that these retro-reflectors were delivered
personally by HUMAN astronauts to the moon, and not by moonwalker as was
done by the Russians years before the fake Apollo program?*

*Тhere are no material, univocal and NON-american evidences for already
over half a century.And the rest - is policy and propaganda. Very dirty.
Like the fake tube that Colin Powell shook** in the UN before the invasion
to Iraq.*
______

As my friend said "this moon folklore is too dear to their hearts", is'nt
it?
Well, it is not "more dear" than the folklore of the communist
threat/Vietnam/Bosnia/Iraq/ 9-11/the bloody Putin. And the best of all is
the folklore that "we are the chosen (by whom?!) leaders of the earth, =>
thus only we are the good guys and everyone else, who is not our economic
slave, is BAD => and should be destroyed "for the sake of the world".

*Question everything that has ever been done by all USA officials
(especially the last 80 years). At least 90% of all their words and actions
are lies, provocations and deceitful propaganda. There has never been in
the human history such a rotten and vile government & ruling elite as it is
in the USA (as a consequence, weak and deceived nation).*

Those moon fake landings are just the edge of the iceberg.
"He who has ears, let him hear"
.