The USA Fake Of The Moon Landings

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 09:36:02 PST 2015

On Fri, 18 Dec 2015 00:45:15 -0500
"David I. Emery" <die at dieconsulting.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 05:50:01PM -0300, juan wrote:
> > On Wed, 16 Dec 2015 12:03:14 -0500
> > 	Oh, ok. I thoguht the first landing was a bit a earlier.
> > 	Anyway, so far nobody has provided much detail about radar
> > 	resolution. Yes, voice comms were allegedly followed, yes,
> > you can bounce microwaves off the moon. I freely admit that my
> > 	knowledge of em theory is lacking so I wouldn't mind more
> > 	information to go from "bounce radio off the moon" (big
> > object) to realtime tracking of a small object on the moon, and
> > without any fancy 'dsp' microelectronics.
>
> 	It is insanity to reply to this, but then I am quite
> certifiably insane...

	So there's no reason to pay attention to what you say? =)

> 	Observers saw and timed the osculation of the radio signals
> from the spacecraft in lunar orbit by the moon, saw correct Doppler
> for the geometry involved from THEIR site (and correct timing for
> osculation)... and saw the coherence of the signal consistent with a
> direct transmission and not scattering from the moons rough surface

	I know my command of the english language is far from perfect,
	so maybe that's why you misunderstood what I said.

	I'm asking if the moon *landing* was tracked using radar
	'illuminating' the target from the earth.

	I realize that signals *directly* transmitted by transmitters
	on an object can be used to track the object, but that isn't
	strictly speaking radar is it?

	I also can ask : when relying only on triangulation and doppler
	measurements, what kind of *resolution* do you get? How can you
	tell if the object actually landed on the moon?

> (which creates a considerable smearing of a wideband signal such as
> the Unified S band telemetry/voice signals (and especially the video)
> due to the path length (and thus delay) differences from all the
> random reflecting points.
>
> 	And during the journey to the moon and back from the moon the
> angles (and Doppler) observed when the highly directional ground
> antennas were pointed for maximum signal corresponded to those
> predicted from the the path of the spacecraft and not the reflective
> moon

	Like I said, you misunderstood. I didn't mean that the signals