GNU Taler: Taxable Anonymous Libre Electronic Reserve

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 10:12:04 PST 2015

On Mon, 14 Dec 2015 17:19:15 +0200
Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 14, 2015 at 04:44:29AM -0300, juan wrote:
> > On Mon, 14 Dec 2015 02:27:18 -0500
> > grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > https://taler.net/
> > >
> > > Taler technology: About taxability, change and privacy
> > >
> > > One of the key goals of Taler is to provide anonymity for citizens
> > > buying goods and services, while ensuring that the state can
> > > observe incoming transactions to ensure businesses engage only in
> > > legal activities
> >
> > 	Stupid cunts. These 'gnu' monkeys are hopeless.
> >

> https://taler.net/
>
> More like Inria cunts.

	https://taler.net/about

	" 'dr' sallman 'ethics' enthusiast" - how fuckingly retarded can
	that asshole be?

	"julian kirsch hacks Linux, FreeBSD, Web sites and the deep
	state at leisure."

	fucking statist thinks he's 'hacking' the state? I think these
	cunts thoroughly enjoy mocking their audience. See, gnu users
	are sheeple too! They are left-wing state worshipers, a
	particularly nasty kind of sheep.

	"christian grothoff Local **megalomaniac**. I mean, who'd create
	a new payment system and a new Internet?" <--- at least that one
	is sincere. Sort of.

> Significant part of inria are in bed with m$, including the Coq
> charlatans.

	Oh, thanks for the pointer. So inria is the french government
	and they work for one of the flagships of american corporatism.
	All of which is a textbook case of corporatism 101.

	The slightly entertaing thing is that stallman, the god of
	'free' software and his gnu-bots are accomplices too.

	"controlled opposition"