The USA Fake Of The Moon Landings

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 23:13:00 PST 2015

On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 16:03:20 -0500
Steve Kinney <admin at pilobilus.net> wrote:

> On 12/13/2015 11:53 AM, Veg wrote:
> > http://blackbag.gawker.com/did-stanley-kubrick-fake-this-video-of-
> stanley-kubrick-1747558774
>
> OK
> >
> I'll bite.  Just a couple of questions for starters:

	A couple of answers below, although I don't have a strong
	either for or against the fake hypothesis, oh sorry, 'nutcase'
	'conspiracy' 'theory'.

>  They call
> for speculation, but that seems to be OK in our present context
> since the position they challenge is itself based on speculation.
>

> How is it possible that the Soviet Union did not detect

	I don't know the technical details. Could radar track the the
	landing of a small object on the moon in 1960? Can it even do it
	now?

? and expose
> the moon landing hoaxes (there were six successful Apollo missions
> to the Moon)?
>
> How is it possible that simulating the Apollo missions could be
> less expensive,

	Well, that's usually the point of simulating something.
	It's cheaper.

	Plus, if you actually can't do something then the other option
	is to 'simulate', aka, faking it.