Who we are up against

Steve Kinney admin at pilobilus.net
Sun Dec 13 14:55:45 PST 2015

On 12/13/2015 11:01 AM, Georgi Guninski wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 03:20:15PM +0000, Zenaan Harkness
> wrote:
>> For those who have not yet read of this, it's a must to
>> comprehend. Lest ye doubt humans are rightly labelled
>> 'sheep'.
>>

> Call me a crank, but I am against the sheeple.
>
> Sheeple are major cause of trouble, electing current so called
>  "establishment".
>
>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

When I see or hear the word 'sheeple' I think about how successful
our adversaries have been in dividing the people they prey on into
mutually hostile factions, each of which blames the actions of
their common enemy on the others.  Populist and reformist politics
ends and mindless compliance begins when people decide that they
are categorically superior to those who don't happen to belong to
their own gang, and start speaking and acting on that basis.