Satoshi and family could be killed if found

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 09:58:52 PST 2015

On Fri, 11 Dec 2015 10:21:31 -0200
Ben Mezger <me at benmezger.com> wrote:

>http://www.metzdowd.com/pipermail/cryptography/2015-December/027480.html

>Satoshi and family could be killed

Of course. Like anybody else.

>if found

Killing people that can't be found is not easy.

"I expect that s/he will never spend those coins.  Wasn't in it to
get rich.  I think s/he was in it because s/he was angry at "the
system" for being rigged and corrupt and didn't personally give
a crap about the wealth."

Hundreds or even thousands of millions of dollars can buy A LOT of
advertising against that same corrupt system. If he wasn't in it for the
money, then it would make (a good deal of) sense for him to spend or
'reinvest' that money to get closer to his objective.

What can be seen though is that he is hoarding the btcs. Unless you
believe that he lost the keys. Which is an almost absurd belief I
daresay.