Fwd: [ PFIR ] The "Sharing Economy" Is the Problem

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Wed Dec 9 12:54:10 PST 2015

Perhaps this is worth discussion.

Are AirBnB, Uber and Homejoy examples of political anarchism
(degenerate or otherwise)?

Are we seeing the ultimate in self responsibility (I would say self
responsibility is a good thing)?

How might we embrace such self responsibility, whilst also manifesting
collective empathy/ shared 'responsibility' (perhaps there's a better
term here)?

Is Lauren Weinstein with his indenting style actually Juan in
disguise? Or is it in actual fact the other way around?