Donald Trump Wants to Shut Down the Internet

Mike Duvos mpd at wolf359.net
Tue Dec 8 06:27:18 PST 2015

[Hours after Donald Trump <http://www.dailydot.com/tags/donald-trump/>
suggested the U.S. ban Muslims from entering the United States
<http://www.dailydot.com/politics/donald-trump-shutdown-all-muslim-immigration/>,
the leading Republican presidential candidate said America should also
consider “closing the Internet up in some way” to fight Islamic State
<http://www.dailydot.com/tags/isis/> terrorists in cyberspace.

Trump mocked anyone who would object that his plan might violate the
freedom of speech, saying “these are foolish people, we have a lot of
foolish people.”

“We have to go see Bill Gates,” Trump said, to better understand the
Internet and then possibly “close it up.”']

http://www.dailydot.com/politics/trump-closing-the-internet-up-in-some-way/
Trump has finally jumped the shark.

--
Mike Duvos