Fwd: [ PFIR ] MS is ramping up their criminal Windows 10 upgrade scheme

Zenaan Harkness zen at freedbms.net
Mon Dec 7 15:13:08 PST 2015

Seriously, why the hell help Microsoft lift their game by involving
the FTC or any other government body!

Leave them be. Help people who get stung to find a new and partly free
world of libre software. A better Windows OS harms the cause for libre
software, does not help us.

We live in a world where government is decrepit, corporations are
corrupt in their manifestation in the world, and even small decisions
we techies make, can have big consequences down the line. Let's put a
political and ethical intent into our communication and our actions -
our childrens' future needs every bit of leg up we can possibly add.

WHY oh why encourage MS to take -away- reasons that people should not
use Windows!?!

Insanity.

Zenaan