Russian citizen won a case against surveillance in the European Court of Human Rights

juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 10:43:18 PST 2015

On Fri, 04 Dec 2015 18:19:58 +0000
Anton Nesterov <komachi at openmailbox.org> wrote:

> tl;dr Roman Zakharov, Russian journalist and activist, tried to sue
> Russian government since 2003 for intercepting his mobile telephone
> communications and the Russian laws on surveillance as
> unconstitutional. He failed and then went to the European Court of
> Human Rights,

	What about 'human rights' in europe? I understand europe is a
	police state like russia and virtually the rest of world?

	I mean, come on? A bunch of european high-ranking shitbags
	pointing their fingers at their russian criminal 'colleagues'?

	And I, unlike Zennaan ( =P ) don't mean this as any kind of
	endorsement of the russian government...