Concrete containment of Iceland's Eyjafjallajokull volcano desperately needed - please urgently contribute

Zenaan Harkness zen@freedbms.net
Tue Dec 15 18:16:37 PST 2015

Witness the awesome 11km high CO2 destructive power of Eyjafjallajokull:
http://www.icelandontheweb.com/articles-on-iceland/nature/volcanoes/eyjafjallajokull

Donations can be sent to my personal account.

Thank you and regards,
Zenaan

PS 11km high is quite impressive, even for a volcano - this beast must
be stopped!

PS2 The following is a rather interesting link, bringing into question
a few things, hopefully its purported facts are factual:
http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/hazards/gas/climate.php

PS3 But do note the precise wording by the Professor below - one would
hope his wording is precise since he is a professor and all...