The USA Fake Of The Moon Landings

Александр afalex169@gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 02:21:31 PST 2015

Part 1:
*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABxAN8cfiOI
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABxAN8cfiOI>*

Part 2:
*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9imVp8tlecY
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9imVp8tlecY>*
___

*Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings*

A stunning new video has emerged 15 years after Stanley Kubrick’s death in
which Kubrick allegedly admits that the NASA moon landings were faked.

Filmmaker T. Patrick Murray says he interviewed Kubrick three days before
his death in March 1999. He was forced to sign an 88-page NDA to keep the
contents of the interview a secret for 15 years.

Below is a transcript from the interview with Stanley Kubrick, in which the
2001 Space Odyssey Director admits on camera that, “the moon landings ALL
were faked , and that I was the person who filmed it.”

We have included a leaked rough cut of the film below the transcript as
well as two unedited raw videos of the interview with Kubrick below that:

*K: I’m so preoccupied. With my work, innovation, risk-taking, regrets…T:
Why are you giving this interview?K: Because, it started to get to me after
awhile. Well, this is difficult, because it is the first time I’ve talked
about it. (sighs)T: Sure, take all the time you need.K: I’ve always been
conflicted by it, but not consciously until years later. I was just blown
away by the chance, the opportunity, the challenge of making this, this
production, and I went into this like it was a regular film, like another
regular film of mine, not thinking too much about uh the long term effects
of what it would mean to society if it was ever discovered.T: What are you
talking about? I’m dying to know what you’re talking about.K: Well, a
confession of sorts. A movie I made, that nobody is aware of – even though
they’ve seen it.T: A movie you made, no one knows you made? Is that what
you said?K: That’s right. Is that intriguing? Do I have you intrigued?K: I
perpetrated a huge fraud on the American public, which I am now about to
detail, involving the United States government and NASA, that the moon
landings were faked, that the moon landings ALL were faked , and that I was
the person who filmed it.T: Ok. (laughs) What are you talking…You’re
serious. Ok.K: I’m serious. Dead serious.K: Yes, it was fake.T: Ok. Wait.
Wait…T: I don’t want this to be an R-rated film, but seriously, what the
blank, but seriously…T: I, I, I worked almost eight months to secure this
once in a lifetime interview that almost no else could ever get, and
instead of talking about his sixteen films that I’ve endured since I was a
child…That we didn’t land on the moon, you’re saying?K: No, we didn’t.K: It
was not real.T: The moon landings were fake?K: A, a, a.. fictional moon
landing. A fantasy. It was not real.K: Don’t you think it’s important for
people to know the truth?T: The moon landing in ’69, which was two years
before my birth…K: Is total fiction.T: Total fiction.T: Is that?…So, that’s
the 15 year thing. So that’s makes sense now. That’s why I can’t release it
for 15 years now, that makes total sense now.T: Did we…we didn’t land on
the moon you’re saying?K: No, we didn’t.T: Why are you telling me?K: A, a,
a, a massive fraud. An unparalleled fraud perpetrated against them. They
SHOULD know.K: Nixon want to uh, they were planning, yeah, he want to fake
this, this moon landing…T: Are you contending that people DON’T want to
know the truth about the world, reality, the moon landings…?K: The
government, knowing this, takes advantage of it by perpetrating fraud after
fraud after fraud.T: How did you end up giving in? Being complicit with
this fraud?K: I didn’t want to do it.T: This is NOT where I thought this
interview was going!K: With my help, with my, with my aid, and it is, it is
bothering me.T: I only have this certain amount of time with you. And I’ll
talk about whatever you want, but…T: You’re not…This isn’t some type of
joke, or…K: No. No, it’s not.T: Or a film within a film thing…K: Not
joking. NOPE.T: Okay.K: The conspiracy theorists were right, on this
occasion.T: I don’t know what to ask you first.K: I thought it was wrong, I
just…I didn’t believe in perpetrating a fraud like that.T: But you did.K:
It also undermined my artistic integrity to do that.T: Ok, but you ended up
saying yes. Why?K: Well, yes, but because basically I was bribed. To put it
bluntly, that’s what it was. It was just a plain fucking bribe.T: Why are
you telling me?K:A, a, a, massive fraud. An unparalleled fraud perpetrated
against them. They SHOULD know! Don’t you think it’s important for people
to know the truth?T: Why did they have to fake it? Why? Why would they ever
need to do something like that? Why would the government ever want or need
to do…K: It’s no secret that NASA always wanted to fulfill this Kennedy
prophecy.T: Take it from the beginning…T: I gotta be honest, this is where
he (Kubrick) got me. I mean, when I actually put myself in his position,
when I actually imagine that he was telling the truth, and that he was
presented with this opportunity and if in the one in a billion chance that
I lived his life and I was presented with the same opportunity, what would
I do?T: Yeah, he wanted his approval points up and he thought nothing could
do it better than this.T: What a conflict. I mean, gosh, I can’t imagine
being presented with that opportunity. On one hand, I’d really would want
to do it, but then I’d probably say I’m committing a crime, and lying…T: It
depends, but my guess would be…no, if you’re good, but you would do it.K:
Spielberg, (inaudible) Scorsese, even Woody Allen. There isn’t one of them
who wouldn’t do this.T: I gotta admit: I’d do it. I’d do it too.T: But they
dangled all this power and all this flattery on you, essentially?K: Yeah,
it got to me after awhile. You can listen to so much of that stuff before
you start to believe it.T: They just said you were the greatest and
stuff?K: Yeah, yeah – and I agreed with them.K: Why are you telling the
world? Why does the world need to know that the moon landings aren’t real
and you faked them?K: Which I consider to be my masterpiece.T: And you
can’t take credit, or even talk about…K: Well, I am now..T: Right, so
you’ll be dead. In ten years, or 15…K: Right, ten or 15 something like
that.T: So, you can’t talk to Roger Ebert about it. Does that frustrate
you?T: Why did they have to fake it? Why would they have to do that?K:
Because it is impossible to get there.T: Ok, back up, back up, back up….*