Interest free finance - Russian and her national economic survival

Zenaan Harkness zen@freedbms.net
Wed Dec 9 12:30:47 PST 2015

http://russia-insider.com/en/christianity/russia-debates-unorthodox-orthodox-financial-alternative/ri11620

The "the Anglo-American free-market banking model" is AFAICT the
criminal privatisation of national government owned and controlled
banks, and holding nations and their peoples hostage to the usury and
market manipulation of those who privately own those banks.

As a prime example, our Australian national bank has been (illegally)
privatised:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonwealth_Bank

>From debt free after WWII, to a trillion dollar debt today, we have
been thoroughly sold out and fucked over (original link giving 406 -
may be a TBB thing):
http://www.michaeljournal.org/australia.htm
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:UIqRZBDMRLEJ:http://www.michaeljournal.org/australia.htm%2Baustralia+WWII+%22debt+free%22&gbv=1&sei=5ItoVoLMJ8SyabfbtdAN&hl=en&&ct=clnk

and pretending that asset sales somehow is a good thing:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/totally-debtfree-were-well-in-the-money-costello/2006/04/20/1145344222676.html

another one not coming up at the main link:
http://www.gwb.com.au/gwb/news/banking/money.html
https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:7gZl5b4uMjMJ:http://www.gwb.com.au/gwb/news/banking/money.html%2Baustralia+WWII+%22debt+free%22&gbv=1&sei=5ItoVoLMJ8SyabfbtdAN&hl=en&&ct=clnk

Interesting graphs of US debt as percentage of GDP, going back, way
back (with commentary/ analysis):
http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2012/11/the-long-story-of-us-debt-from-1790-to-2011-in-1-little-chart/265185/