Wired Outs Satoshi?

Mike Duvos mpd@wolf359.net
Tue Dec 8 22:49:59 PST 2015

"In the last weeks, WIRED has obtained the strongest evidence yet of
Satoshi Nakamoto’s true identity. The signs point to Craig Steven
Wright, a man who never even made it onto any Nakamoto hunters’ public
list of candidates, yet fits the cryptocurrency creator’s profile in
nearly every detail. And despite a massive trove of evidence, we still
can’t say with absolute certainty that the mystery is solved. But two
possibilities outweigh all others: Either Wright invented bitcoin, or
he’s a brilliant hoaxer who very badly wants us to believe he did."

http://www.wired.com/2015/12/bitcoins-creator-satoshi-nakamoto-is-probably-this-unknown-australian-genius/

Previous candidates include Newsweek's expose on Dorian Nakamoto, and
the suggestion that our own Nick Szabo is the guilty party.

In other news, I just got one of the lovely new Bitcoin VISA Debit
Cards put out by Shift.  I can now spend my Bitcoins at 38 million
merchants worldwide.

Science marches on.

--
Mike Duvos