UH OH: Windows 10 will share your Wi-Fi key with your friends' friends

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Fri Aug 28 08:10:49 PDT 2015

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 12:14:33AM -0400, Steve Kinney wrote:

> The continued dominance of Microsoft products even in professional
> and commercial settings, and ongoing efforts to mitigate the
> Microsoft spectrum of security failures and violations,

They are losing dominance and eventually will kick the bucket.

Won't be surprised if there are significantly more smartphones
than computers and m$'s share there is negligible AFAICT.

When I was much younger thought I would celebrate when
m$ kicks the bucket, but now I have serious doubts that
the next adversary might be more skilled than the scumbags.

> demonstrates one of the most fundamental laws of human behavior:
> You can't smarten up a chump. IIRC it was W.C. Fields who
> observed, "Trying to smarten up a chump is like trying to teach a
> pig to sing, it wastes your time and annoys the pig."

I don't care what OS/smartphone many dumb users use, but
your argument applies to politics/voting literally.