FOIPA adventures

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 21:48:12 PDT 2015

On Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 12:21 AM, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:
> a requester must have, and surely a newspaper is not disqualified if
> it forsakes newsprint for (or never had anything but) a website,"
>
> The results of my FOIA requests have been incorporated into popular
> reporting in the technical press and wider media, proving the value of
> this information to the public and my ability to ultimately reach the
> public audience through partner organizations.

The medium or size is no longer relavant in demise of print.
Some FOIA are published discussed here on this list.
Can easily be published ftp, nntp, drone pamphleting,
irc on darknets and down the river.
There are interested readers, at least one, somewhere.
Untill all govt docs are published, what better legit use
of taxes is there? Certainly not on murder and secrets.