NSA Spying Relies on AT&T'S "Extreme Willingness to Help"

Softy softservant at gmail.com
Sat Aug 22 09:49:59 PDT 2015

> appears to stand up well.  I believe it's very possible that
> Snowden never obtained access to the useful and relevant technical
> documents that seem to be missing from his dump:
>
> http://www.globalresearch.ca/nsa-deception-operation-questions-surro
> und-leaked-prism-documents-authenticity/5338673
>
> :o/

​

This speaks to the success of the SCI model, more than anything about
Snowden.  He had widespread network access - but not specific compartmental
access.  I would guess rather than risk exposing himself he intentionally
didn't (or couldn't) attempt an active spoof of credentials needed to gain
SCI access - which is where the technical details live.  Everything I have
seen dumped from his trove is purely presentational/summary reports handed
around between offices/echelons and posted on intranets for dissemination.
Granted in much detail, but it's not the the source, as it were.  I have
been curious since the start to see if any of the future releases from the
Snowden Cache reveal any actual technical source documentation.  There
might well be some, and not being released for a variety of legit (and not)
reasons.  Conversely as per above, it's more than likely there isn't any
whatsoever.

In the big picture those details don't change the validity of the trove --
any criticism based on the 'lack of code' is purely an apologist or
diversion tactic.  I think the situation speaks for itself: Managerial
reporting to higher speaks to tech capabilities just as great as actual
tech source.  Similarly, intent is very difficult to discern from knowing
technical ability, however is readily gleaned from managerial
planning/status updates - especially at higher echelons.