Defcon slides

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 02:14:24 PDT 2015

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 5:03 PM,  <wirelesswarrior at safe-mail.net> wrote:
> My slides are now online. There is a link from the front page of cryptome.org under the "Offsite" section.

http://defcon-wireless-village.com/docs/Defcon23-Covert-Wireless.pdf
http://www.wirelessvillage.ninja/

402 Payment Required
Just kidding. Unless you really want to pay us. Chances are, if you
got this page, that means the server doesn't like something about you.
You may be using an invalid HTTP option, or an evil browser string, or
maybe just from a country we are leery of. If you want to access the
page, and you are not attempting to index/hack/inject/pwn it, DM Us to
get it looked at.

tor so leery.