Someone recommends the hacking TV series "Mr. Robot"

odinn odinn.cyberguerrilla at riseup.net
Tue Aug 18 20:26:14 PDT 2015

Curious, I've also heard good things about it. Considering seeing it.

No subscription TV since 2003, but the internet will work for me to
check out an episode.

On 08/17/2015 03:23 AM, Damian Fossi wrote:
> I recommend it, I watch it every week. About the Hacking
> techniques, they are completely accurate.
>
> Enjoy, https://thepiratebay.gd/search/Mr%20Robot/0/99/0
>
> On 17 August 2015 at 05:38, Georgi Guninski <guninski at guninski.com
> <mailto:guninski at guninski.com>> wrote:
>
> Someone, technically literate, recommends the hacking TV series
> "Mr. Robot".
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr._Robot_%28TV_series%29
>
>> From wikipedia:
> --- The series follows Elliot Alderson, a young man living in New
> York City, who works at Allsafe as a cyber security engineer.
> Elliot has social anxiety disorder, but connects to people by
> hacking them and acts as a cyber vigilante. He is recruited by a
> mysterious social-anarchist known as "Mr. Robot", and joins his
> team of hackers, known as "fsociety". One of their missions is to
> take down one of the largest corporations in the world, E Corp
> (known as "Evil Corp" by Elliot)
>
> ---
>

> -- Damián D. Fossi Salas > ¡Software Libre hasta el 2 mil siempre!
> http://damian.fossi.me
>
> Uso: Debian GNU/Linux con Kernel 3.12.6-libre
>
> Linux User: 188464 Jabber ID: dam1an en chat.cpunks.us
> <http://chat.cpunks.us> Twitter.com > http://twitter.com/dam1an

- --
http://abis.io ~
"a protocol concept to enable decentralization
and expansion of a giving economy, and a new social good"
https://keybase.io/odinn