Someone recommends the hacking TV series "Mr. Robot"

Georgi Guninski guninski at guninski.com
Mon Aug 17 06:59:20 PDT 2015

On Mon, Aug 17, 2015 at 08:42:21AM -0400, Steve Kinney wrote:
> I would would endorse a little independent film called Algorithm
> to the Cpunk crowd:  Surprisingly realistic, including the
> radically political angle; I like it when a movie leaves me asking
> myself, whose propaganda was that anyway?
>
> :o)

Your suggestion is well within financial reach.

According to trivia, the decent movie "Travelling Salesman" (2012)
> The film was made for under $10,000.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1801123/trivia?ref_=tt_ql_trv_1

If this turns to be thread about "want to see movies",
I would like to see this old free book filmed:

Underground
Tales of hacking, madness and obsession on the electronic frontier

http://www.underground-book.net/

...and...

Documentary about "Hacking in the '90s'.

Wouldn't argue about the title, but something like "Division by zero"
would be better. IIRC there is a novel with this exact name
(I recommend it). By Ted Chiang.