Snowden dump scope defined, now to details... [was: NSA Spying Relies on AT&T'S "Extreme Willingness to Help"]

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 22:17:41 PDT 2015

On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 7:30 PM, coderman <coderman at gmail.com> wrote:

> with the bulk of significant revelations identified and conveyed, the
> trend now clearly toward fill rather than reach.

Fill is great, but if this is the end of breadth, it is a sad day indeed.
(I'm still taking odds on some significant dumps both shortly before
[as disruptive] and after [as legislative] the US elections.) But there
are many other things that need more light... what is their status
on crypto? Their bigdata analysis capabilities? And more generally...
what people's governments are doing in (and not in) their name and
in secret, both for and against them?