Privacy advocates resign over facial recognition plans

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:08:57 PDT 2015

i knew someone would bring up the racism of the irish it still is a super
horror > aaargghhh is there a race i can call pirate? maybe the turks...
they were the barbary pirates i think ...ottomans

yes it is culture but it is also my dna ... my computer is not a microsoft
computer and that is just that... it might have little gui's of microsoft
but NO not microsoft ...i am racist against microsoft ...because native
american or indigenous were slaughtered in mass in more ways than just
their bodies and they still are and we have political prisoners and yes we
say 'we' when we are together and some tribes are deemed with this kind of
characteristic others not etc language structures are similar though ... it
is very different to be indigenous and just denial of indigenousness is a
defacement its part of the horror as the whites that took the native
american babies away from their families wanting to erase the native
american in them

assimilation

so how can we have our dna respected and not be racists ?

so bringing it back to all things cypher is it possible to get these
turkish docs unredacted - have they made it illegal to unredact shit - i
think they have - i think i read it somewhere ? wheres hitler been lately?
o am i being racist against germans? lets make u a new word ..how bout
'culturist' ... 'you are a culturist' ... no that doesnt sound right

docs are all about the terrorist kurds you know - a race of people - and we
are fucked by laura poitras again what fucking explanation can she have for
these massive redactions

turkey just wants everyone to be turks cathal

the keyword option wasnt given to the turks then... i wonder if they have
it now? maybe they hacked the american code and made it possible if the
fuckers wouldnt give it to them

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/documents-show-nsa-and-gchq-spied-on-partner-turkey-a-989011.html

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 1:57 PM, Cathal Garvey <cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.