Privacy advocates resign over facial recognition plans

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 00:31:53 PDT 2015

i am french yes and some irish and NATIVE AMERICAN which means i super dont
like white fuckers that killed my people en mass and did a lot of other
horrible things to them in the name of capitalism so

i am black foot and cherokee and my character seems to align more with that
part of my dna a lot of the time ... yes sometimes i am a dumb white fuck
but thats the nature of the beast but mostly i behave not like a white
person that smiles and nods and stays silent out of fear... i cant exist
that way... i am just a 'wild indian' some other racists have said... they
were white people of course

i am very racist against white empirical capitalist and while i know native
americans that suck - other races have people that suck of course but white
people are really oppressive in my mind so i call them out for it

some people have told me it is racist to claim my heritage of being native
american ... a cop in berlin said 'hile hitler' to me when i told him i was
native american but i guess i should be grateful he actually believed i was
native american - some people dont

i really despise zion because of their fascism and mass murder based on
race and dont understand that other people love zion - do you love zion?

i know me engaging the frame of racism is fucked up but it is so beyond any
comprehension that whites have so much and others have so little
maybe we can work together to figure out wording that points out that they
are white without it being racists??? cause ya know they are like white
so... no i guess it doesnt work... should we ignore their oppressive race?
how... they are all over everything all the time nodding smiling acting
calm even in the face of mass murder

your little axiom about privilege wouldnt hold up in an ethical court ...
wow i will tell my mother someone said i am from a privileged background
she will rofl for days... i am privileged... isnt everyone from the great
state of imperialist fuckers known as the us of fucking a beyond privileged
compared to the people that dont have potable water on the planet and the
people that dont have enough food on the planet and the people that are the
others that dont have the right to even learn to read

yes i am privileged i am literate