Privacy advocates resign over facial recognition plans

Juan juan.g71 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 13:43:58 PDT 2015

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 22:29:38 +0200
rysiek <rysiek at hackerspace.pl> wrote:

> Dnia wtorek, 11 sierpnia 2015 17:21:02 Juan pisze:
> > On Tue, 11 Aug 2015 21:15:26 +0100
> >
> > Cathal Garvey <cathalgarvey at cathalgarvey.me> wrote:
> > > Forcing those in power *not* to look back at us, and granting
> > > ourselves greater ability to visualise power's actions, are not
> > > mutually exclusive goals. We should be doing both, including
> > > methods to hide ourselves and to better monitor and hold
> > > accountable those in power.
> >
> > 	yet more pro-establishment propaganda.
> >
> > 	sure, the social democrat and statist clown garvey is going
> > to 'hold accountable' his masters by voting and 'encrypting' his
> > 	mail...
>
> Thang $DEITY for Juan, who will soon (I'm sure!) enlighten all of us
> with a silver bullet to solve all social, political and any and all
> other kinds of problems!

	Your reply is meaningles rysiek. Well it's obvious you don't
	have any argument and just want to believe in unrealistic
	bullshit.

	You, too, let me know when you guys start 'watching'  and
	'holding accountable' your 'representatives'  aka your masters.

	I'll be waiting for you to post the access credentials to phone
	companies, ISPs, datacenters and the like, so that we can start
	'watching' the government just like they watch us.