WikiLeaks bounties for TPP, bountied for ICWATCH

coderman coderman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 09:15:33 PDT 2015

On 8/6/15, Seth <list at sysfu.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jun 2015 21:03:39 -0700, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> https://wikileaks.org/Murderous-spooks-drive-journalism.html
>
> - "I promise that I will kill everyone involved in your website. There is
> nowhere on this earth that you will be able to hide from me."
>
> That's a death threat ICWatch says was sent from a US intelligence analyst
> in Washington DC to the project on May 13.

i also recall amusingly the "Snowden Assasination" plots full of
absurd vengeance,
"""
"In a world where I would not be restricted from killing an American,
I personally would go and kill him myself," a current NSA analyst told
BuzzFeed. "A lot of people share this sentiment."

A former U.S. Special Forces officer told Johnson that he "would love
to put a bullet in his head," adding the assertion that Snowden "is
single handedly the greatest traitor in American history."

Buzzfeed notes that nobody expects the U.S. government to act on such fantasies.

Nevertheless, the hypothetical assassination of the NSA-trained hacker
is quite detailed:

“I think if we had the chance, we would end it very quickly,” [an Army
intelligence officer] said. “Just casually walking on the streets of
Moscow, coming back from buying his groceries. Going back to his flat
and he is casually poked by a passerby. He thinks nothing of it at the
time starts to feel a little woozy and thinks it’s a parasite from the
local water. He goes home very innocently and next thing you know he
dies in the shower.”

 http://www.businessinsider.com/us-spies-talk-about-killing-snowden-2014-1
"""

fortunately, Snowden continues unabated...
 :P