so called onion routing

Cari Machet carimachet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 19:36:53 PDT 2015

did i say anything about owners or operators??? ... c'mon stop trying to
catch me at being an idiot its reverb is low sound wave quality - i am
massively sure i am not the smartest person ever but i aint really stupid k?

yay in syria and lotsa other places you gotta give ur passport to get a sim
... not all places though ...spain could give a fuck who you are

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 4:14 AM, Paul Lambert <nymble at gmail.com> wrote:

> Interesting …  the ISO NLSP-C did not call it’self an ‘opinion’, but about
> 1993 it supported multiple tunnel encapsulations that could be used for
> anonymity services ( https://goo.gl/CG9Koc ).  It was derived from the 89
> vintage NSA defined SP3-C protocol ( http://goo.gl/QEp67F ).

paul i love it

'Traffic Flow Confidentiality is a service provided by either mode of NLSP
to deter traffic flow analysis. The benefits of this feature have long been
known by the military community'

hahhahhahahhahaha ....peeling the layers back of the onion

http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/issue-sections/headline-story/9895/jeremy-hammond-fbi-surveillance-bust/

'That was enough for a judge to grant the FBI a warrant and permission to
> secretly install what’s known as a pen/trap device, which allowed for the
> monitoring of Hammond’s Internet activity at the end of February 2012.
> That, coupled with the physical surveillance, allowed the agency to see
> when he was home. What they found correlated with his Tor usage...'

++++++++++++++

just found this cute little mitish qatarian hack

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2015/07/29/mit_boffins_identify_tor_hidden_services_with_88_per_cent_accuracy/

just found this cute little mitish qatarian hack

The boffins showed that "simply by looking for patterns in the number of

--
Cari Machet
NYC 646-436-7795
carimachet at gmail.com
AIM carismachet
Syria +963-099 277 3243
Amman +962 077 636 9407
Berlin +49 152 11779219
Reykjavik +354 894 8650
Twitter: @carimachet <https://twitter.com/carimachet>

7035 690E 5E47 41D4 B0E5 B3D1 AF90 49D6 BE09 2187

Ruh-roh, this is now necessary: This email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of this
information, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this email without
permission is strictly prohibited.