World’s First ‘Truly Anonymous’ Crypto Exchange Launches on I2P

Seth list at sysfu.com
Wed Aug 5 10:08:13 PDT 2015

On Wed, 05 Aug 2015 02:02:13 -0700, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not quite the first that looks like a typical 'exchange', but the most
> substantial by far. This one's been known widely for 2mo and spoken
> for a year. And markets and boards exist in the past and present.
> It's necessarily closed system, and unnecessarily centralized. Have fun.

Only decentralized exchanges I have found so far are https://bitsquare.io/
and http://mercuryex.com/. To the best of my knowledge neither utilize an
onion or garlic routing network to connect nodes.

Agree that 'necessarily closed system, and unnecessarily centralized' are
undesirable traits of ExchangeD.i2p.

Ideal would be decentralized exchange platforms such as the Bitsquare are
Mercury running using I2P as network transport.